Five layers of vanilla buttermilk cake layered with raspberry Swiss meringue buttercream, white chocolate, raspberry ganache, raspberry coulis, and raspberry pearls. Beautifully wrapped with handcrafted white chocolate and decorated with berries, golden sugar leaves, edible flowers and raspberry coulis.
- The Cake is best eaten at room temperature between 20- 22 degrees celsius. Your order will be transported in our refrigerated van which holds a temperature of 3-5 degrees celsius.
- We recommend that the cake be consumed within 4 hours from the time of delivery if stored at room temperature.
- When removing from the chiller, leave the cake at room temperature for 1 or 2 hours to ensure the sponge is nice and soft.
- If you are transporting your cake to another venue after delivery, the shelf life is 1 day, make sure to keep it refrigerated.
- When arriving at the destination leave for 1-2 hours at room temperature before serving.
- For decoration purposes, certain products such as sugar flowers, cake toppers, fresh flowers, and leaves may include toothpicks, bamboo sticks, wires, floral tape, and other materials. Please remove the pieces before consuming the product.
- The Cake Boutique Kitchen is NOT a completely allergy-free kitchen. We cannot guarantee that our products are free from any ingredient that may affect certain food allergies, but all relevant measures are put in place to minimize this risk. If you have any severe food allergies please do get in touch with us.
Classic box with a luxurious matte silk finish that creates a show-stopping moment when unveiling the masterpieces inside.
A smooth acrylic-coated finish creates the perfect representation of a jewelry box re-usable in different ways. Showcase a pair of designer shoes or decorate it with fairy lights to create your own small garden of succulent plants. Our luxury box is available for an additional price of AED 95.
Get in touch
Get in touch. Get in touch. Get in touch. Get in touch. Get in touch. Get in touch.
Add a Review
Let us know your thoughts